Goldsmiths’ Centre Alumni and Apprentices picked as Retail Jewellers 30 under 30 2018
Today Retail Jeweller announced its line-up for its 2018 edition of Rising Stars 30 under 30 celebrating some of the most promising young talent.
The competition now in its fourth year aims to highlight some of the most promising up and coming talents across the jewellery, silversmithing and allied industries. With this year seeing a substantial number of entries and nominations, competition was certainly fierce.
We would like to congratulate the 30 who were selected for the shortlist and give a special mention to the designers, designer makers and apprentices who have come through the Goldsmiths’ Centre’s programmers:
• Catherine McGinty, Jewellery designer-maker, Getting Started 2018 alumni
• Monique Daniels, Monique Daniels Jewellery, Setting Out 2013/4 alumni
• Abigail Buckingham, Diamond Mounter Apprentice, Andrew Buckingham Silversmiths
• James Kydd, Apprentice Silversmith, Philip Kydd
• Louise Sorrell, Apprentice Engraver, Sam James Engraving
Whether you are a young person, an emerging maker or an established business, take a look at our courses to find out how we can support you to become the next young talent – visit www.goldsmiths-centre.org/courses