Watch Creative Links: The Future of Men's Jewellery (Bite-Sized Film)
Creative Links: The Future of Men's Jewellery
Want to watch the full length talk?
If you would like to watch the entire, 1-hour 15-minute talk click below. You just need to log in as a member or sign up for a free membership at goldsmiths-centre.org/become-a-member
What is this talk about?
Men’s jewellery is one of the most exciting facets of the business right now, as male shoppers become braver in their choices and the boundaries between genders become fluid.
As part of the Creative Links talks series, a leading panel of jewellers and retail experts, chaired by Rachael Taylor from the Jewellery Cut, discuss the growing interest in male adornment and what it means for jewellery.
The Goldsmiths’ Centre would like to thank the panellists:
- Rachael Taylor, journalist and co-founder of The Jewellery Cut
- Fiona Deffenbaugh, owner and designer at Black Pearl London
- Castro Smith, designer maker
- Darrell Granton, Head of Wholesale for UK & Ireland at Thomas Sabo
- Simon Fraser, Course Leader and Subject Leader for Jewellery at Central St Martins
This video is part of the Creative Links talks series and took place in March 2019 at the Goldsmiths’ Centre. It has been shortened for Link members to access.
If you would like to attend future Creative Links talks in person at the Goldsmiths’ Centre, please see www.goldsmiths-centre.org/whats-on