Looking to impress your clients? Be a part of our prestigious community and book a meeting room, hot-desk or bench on a flexible basis in central London’s Goldsmiths’ Centre.
£95 plus VAT per month*. Minimum 12 months membership.
Our Gold Membership supports some of the most promising businesses in the jewellery, silversmithing and allied industries with flexible facilities bookable online. Whether you are looking to meet clients, work on your pieces or network with other Gold Members, the Goldsmiths’ Centre offers the perfect secure and professional environment to run and grow your business.
See what benefits we’ve got in store for you:
- Register your business and postal address at the Goldsmiths' Centre with use of your own secure mailbox
- Book online and host your clients in our meeting room***
- Book online or by appointment and access our equipped spaces from hot-desks and hot-benches with workshop equipment***
- Gain access to a locker for daily use in our equipped workshop or a secure space for the long term storage of valuables or collections
- Promote your business through the Goldsmiths' Centre website and social media channels
- Benefit from discounts - 20% off selected Technical and Business Skills short courses, 20% off venue hire and 25% off in our café
- Network and share your views with others at our Creative Links talks and Creative Inspiration Workshops
- Get exclusive invitations to exhibition previews and private events
What equipment does the workshop include?
- Secure locker*
- Rolling Mill
- Draw Bench
- Small Polishing Motor
- Ultra-sonic Cleaner
- Pendant Motor
Secure lockers are subject to availability.
What are the opening times for Gold Member?
Open Monday – Friday
9am – 5pm (Hot Benches)
9am – 6pm (Hot Desks and Meeting Room)
Closed Saturday and Sunday
How do I apply to become a Gold Member?
You can apply to become a part of the Goldsmiths’ Centre if you have been running your business for at least 2 years and have developed a full collection or an established service. Gold Membership is offered to a limited number of business individuals each year, who reflect the high standards of best business practice and craftsmanship of our community.
Once your application has been reviewed, you may be invited for an interview where you will get to have a chat about your work and aspirations for joining the Goldsmiths’ Centre’s creative community as a Gold Member. If successful, we will provide you with a full workshop induction, including if needed training on our laser welder and polishing motor.
*subject to availability.
**Terms & Conditions will apply. Details of the offer and the associated fee are subject to change as we develop our services to respond to members' demands.
***All our facilities are bookable subject to availability and members' assessment on workshop equipment.