Extending over three floors our purpose-built, managed workshops start from as little as 7 m². The biggest space is 63 m².
What benefits do we offer?
This allows jewellers designer-makers, silversmiths and allied craftspeople to start small and transfer seamlessly to a bigger space as their business grows.
We offer the full range of workshop facilities to make sure your workspace works for you.
The Goldsmiths’ Centre operates 24-hour security so that you can work the hours that suit you, including weekends.
The building has fully secured vault to give you the peace of mind that your precious items and equipment are safely stored.
When you need inspiration, a sounding board, or just a friendly chat the Goldsmiths’ Centre community is just outside your door. You’ll also get to network within the industry through our industry membership scheme, events, short courses, receptions and talks.
What workshop facilities are available?
LARGE WORKSHOP FOR RENT: Workshops at the Goldsmiths’ Centre are highly sought-after. So we’re delighted to announce that one of the largest units in the building is now available for rent.
If you’re interested in hiring this workshop, please note the following:
- Size: A spacious 471.52 sqft
- Accommodation: The unit is empty, all ready for fit out. It features a high security Stafford Bridge door.
- Internal phone is included. Phone and data ports are supplied for further connection to broadband and phone.
- Services: Gas, electricity and water are billed separately. Access is included to a mailbox, security and reception facilities.
- Cost: The workshop costs £1661 to rent per month. Service charge is not included. One month rent is required as deposit and a 5 year lease is available.
How to apply
We encourage applications from ambitious businesses who need a workshop to practice their craft full-time and who are willing to give back by sharing their skills and expertise with the Goldsmiths’ Centre community. If you’re interested in applying, please click "Register Interest" and for more call 020 7566 7560 or information email email@example.com by Friday 10 March 2017.