Foundation Programme Guided Open Day
- 04 Apr 2022 · 10:30AM - 6:00PM
- Free (10.30am - 11.30am or 5pm - 6pm)
- The Goldsmiths' Centre
- Event type
Are you 16 to 19 and living in London or the South-East? Do you love working with your hands? Or are you a parent of a young creative person?
Our Open Days give you the opportunity to visit the Goldsmiths’ Centre and learn about starting a career as a jeweller, silversmith or in the wider industry with the best training on the fully funded one year Foundation Programme in London.
Join us to:
- get a guided tour of our workshops
- speak to some of our team
- find out more about the Goldsmiths’ Centre and the Foundation Programme course
- get a feel for what is like to be part of our creative community
At the end of the session, there will also be plenty of time to ask your questions, find out more about possible career routes, including the prestigious Goldsmiths’ Company Apprenticeship programme, the application process and funding opportunities.
Who can I bring with me?
We want to keep our group size small, so that we can engage with everyone as much as possible. So, please note that we have only space for you plus one parent or guardian on the tour.
Want to know more?
Just talk to our team! Call 020 7566 7650 or email email@example.com – you can also find out more on our Foundation Programme homepage: