Creative Links: Reaching Out and Making the Most of your Networks
- 16 Sep 2021 · 5:00PM - 6:00PM
- Pay what you can (Free, £3, £5 or £10)
- Online via Zoom [GMT]
- Event type
Designers and makers, to make sales, your products need to be seen by the right people, at the right time, in the right way. And your existing networks can help. In this lively, accessible talk, creative business expert and content strategist Charlene C Lam will provide a practical framework, and actionable, introvert-friendly tips for effective outreach and strategic visibility.
Charlene will share and discuss:
- Why it’s important for independent designers and makers to ‘Be Discoverable’
- The Find / Follow / Follow-Up framework
- Practical strategies and actional, introvert-friendly tips for reaching out to your contacts
Who is the speaker?
Originally from NYC, Charlene C Lam is a Lisbon-based curator, communications consultant and digital content strategist for design organizations and creative businesses. She helps creatives to show and sell their work across platforms, in both physical and digital spaces.
Charlene has spoken about creative business, experiential retail and content marketing at events like 100% Design during the London Design Festival, Clerkenwell Design Week and Brooklyn Designs.