Career Catalyst Grants: All you need to know before applying
- 15 Jun 2022 · 2:00PM - 3:00PM
- Online via Zoom
- Event type
Are you looking to apply for a Career Catalyst Grant? Join us for an online Q&A session with our team to learn more about how to submit a successful proposal.
Our Career Catalyst Grants offer jewellers, silversmiths and others working in the allied industries, who have 5 plus years’ creative experience, the chance to pursue an ambitious learning experience. In this session, our team will share top tips, so that you can apply with confidence over the next few months. You will also receive insights into the projects of the past Career Catalyst Grant recipients, Jacqueline Cullen, Kyosun Jung, Lucie Gledhill, Filipa Oliveira, Maya Selway, Rachael Colley, Sarah Wilson and Flora Bhattachary to get you inspired.
What will be covered?
- What is a Career Catalyst Grant? What projects will be considered?
- How much funding is available and what is expected from you?
- What is the process of applying?
- What are the time scales for pursuing a successfully funded project?
- What help will be provided throughout the process?
There will be plenty of opportunities to ask your own questions during the session.
Discover more about and apply for our Career Catalyst Grants here:
The Goldsmiths’ Centre’s Career Catalyst Grants are supported by the Radcliffe Trust.