Shine 2023: new talent showcase of jewellery and silversmithing
- 22 Sep 2023 - 22 Dec 2023 · Mon – Fri, 9am – 6pm
- Free admission
- Online (www.goldsmiths-shop-talent.org), In person (London EC1M 5AD)
- Programme type
- Exhibitions and Showcases
Shine 2023, the Goldsmiths’ Centre’s annual new talent showcase of jewellery and silversmithing, celebrates ten of the UK’s most promising up-and-coming designer makers.
Presented by the Goldsmiths’ Centre, Shine gives emerging creative businesses a platform to present, sell and showcase their jewellery and silversmithing collections.
Discover hand-picked talent and shop in person or online for beautiful designs by our Shine 2023 designer makers:
- Jo Boateng - Jeweller
- Xinyi Chen (EÈ CHAN) - Jeweller
- Pinar Kaya De Biasio (Pikaya) - Jeweller
- Catherine Fiabane (The Lane Fine Jewellery) - Jeweller
- Cara Lowe (Cara Lowe Studio) - Jeweller
- Kristina Merchant - Jeweller
- Halina Mutinta (Halina Mutinta Jewellery) - Jeweller
- Samantha Snow (S J Snow Jewellery) - Jeweller
- Sarah Wilmott - Silversmith and jeweller
- Emma Wilson - Silversmith and jeweller
Our Shine 2023 Programme
Shine 2023: See, Meet, Shop Pop-Up event | Wednesday 20 September 2023 | 5pm - 8pm | Free with ticket
Celebrate the opening of Shine 2023 at this exclusive evening pop-up event at the Goldsmiths’ Centre, a 3-minute walk from Farringdon station.
Join other craft and design enthusiasts to discover the makers shaping the future of British craft:
- meet them and hear about their unique creative journeys.
- see, feel and try on new cutting-edge work.
- buy direct and collect fresh designs and find unique gifts.
Spaces for this event are limited and close on Tuesday 19 September at 5pm.
Shine 2023 Exhibition | Fri 22 September - Fri 22 December 2023 | Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm | Free admission
Discover their work at our free Shine 2023 exhibition in the Goldsmiths’ Centre's Atrium from 22 September until 22 December 2023.
Open Monday to Friday, 9am until 6pm.
Visit our Online Shop
Visit the Goldsmiths’ Centre’s online shop Goldsmiths’ Shop Talent to invest in emerging creative careers and purchase their new collections.
You can also meet our Shine 2023 makers online through their inspiring videos and blog stories, narrated and captured with support of our skills training programme.
Take part in Shine 2024
If you are a designer maker and want to take part in the Shine 2024 training programme, you can now find out more and register your interest by clicking on the button below.