The Goldsmiths’ Centre offers nine licensed studios where start-up jewellery businesses, silversmiths and anyone in the allied trades can work in peace and comfort.
What benefits do we offer?
We offer the full range of studio facilities to make sure your workspace works for you.
The Goldsmiths’ Centre operates 24-hour security so that you can work the hours that suit you, including weekends.
The building has a fully secured vault give you the peace of mind that your precious items and equipment are safely stored.
Our studios not only offer you an affordable space to work and grow your business, but also the opportunity to mix with other jewellers, silversmiths and designer-makers and learn from their experiences. You’ll also get to network and share advice with others in the industry through our membership scheme, events, short courses, receptions and talks.
What studio facilities are available?
The Goldsmiths’ Centre offers purpose built, state-of-the-art accommodation for jewellers, silversmiths and the allied trades with a wide range of facilities:
- Number of licensed studios: 9
- Size: from 6.8m² (73ft²) – 7.9m² (85ft²)
- Accommodation: equipped studio space for sole trader or start up business fitted with bench, hearth, shelves and other storage
- Services: electricity – including three-phase, gas, water, included in the service charge
- Phone and data lines supplied ready for connection with service provider
Contract: One year licence, renewable annually, subject to terms and conditions
Which spaces are available?
Workshop and studios at the Goldsmiths’ Centre are extremely sought after, so please register your interest and put your name forward on our waiting list. You’ll be sent and asked to fill in an application form when a studio becomes available.