Engraving with Air Tools - SOLD OUT
9.30am – 4.30pm, £199Event Over
Apply for ticket
The course aims to introduce you to the use of air gravers as a tool to quickly develop engraving capacity and ability. Ideal for beginners and intermediate learners. Key topics covered include:
- Setting up your work bench
- Preparation of tools (including tool sharpening)
- Designs preparation for engraving
- How to ready art work for transfer onto metals
- Preparation of metals for engraving
- A range of techniques for transferring designs onto metals
- To see the tools in operation and gain practical experience of using the tools whilst under supervision and with expert guidance
A 3.5% booking fee applies on all bookings and credit card transactions. Please note that we cannot provide refunds or exchanges.
You can also book via phone or at the reception desk at the Goldsmiths' Centre (EC1M 5AD). Please call 020 7566 7650 or email email@example.com to book or for more information.
Harry Forster-Stringer is an award-winning professional Fine Gold/Silversmith with over 40 years trade experience. Starting as a mounter in Birmingham, he made the jump to setting 30 years ago. He now covers a variety of techniques such as Stone-setting, Pavé Microsetting, Enamelling and Hand Engraving, and is a highly experienced tutor and successful consultant in the jewellery industry.
Cancellations: The Goldsmiths’ Centre’s events and short courses are constantly updated and, while we endeavour to deliver our programme as advertised, there may inevitably be occasions where we have to change content without prior notice or, in exceptional circumstances, to cancel an event. In the case of a course cancellation delegates will be offered a full refund.