Business Growth Programme
Are you an entrepreneur with the aspiration to grow a leading business in your sector? We’re looking for some of the most creative and talented members in the UK with the potential and drive to become game-changes in the jewellery, silversmithing and allied industries.
The Business Growth Programme at the Goldsmiths’ Centre, generously funded by the Goldsmiths’ Company, will bring you together with nine other dynamic entrepreneurs in the industry for a 6 module intensive programme – supporting your ambition to transform your business.
What does the programme cover?
The Business Growth Programme is designed to support your business development through expert led challenging and in-depth learning experiences tailored to your needs.
The programme is modular and will explore a range of advanced leadership business skills, including:
- Defining your brand: Shaping your brand and product acting as a decision making lens for your business.
- On and offline marketing strategy: Understanding how to capitalise on the power of digital marketing, social media, PR and advertising.
- Advanced selling skills: Understanding how to illicit customer needs and develop tailored propositions to improve selling effectiveness.
- Negotiation skills: Exploring the science of negotiation including useful tools and tactics to improve effective deal closing.
- Leadership behaviours: Considering the importance of authenticity in the work place, building rapport with the team, listening skills, strategic planning and communications skills.
- Advanced communication skills: Raising awareness of self and others, the power of language, improved confidence and influencing skills as well as improved positivity, motivation and productivity.
What candidates are we looking for?
As an applicant for the Business Growth Programme, you will need to demonstrate creativity, energy, drive and enthusiasm for growing your business. We are open to accepting applications from all areas of the jewellery, silversmithing and allied industries that meet the application criteria below:
- Entrepreneurs whose business has been running over 3 years
- Have a clear business idea, product concept and creative direction
- Business owners or managers looking to instigate significant change
- Business owners or managers planning to grow the business
- Prepared to commit to the full programme of business, creative and product development including the implementation of specific business practices
- Prepared to share with the team your personal and business finances
- Able to provide 2 professional references as requested on the form supplied
How to apply?
Applications for the Business Growth Programme close on: Sunday 19 March 2017
The cost for the course is £600 + VAT.
Interviews will be held in April 2017 with a panel who will use this opportunity to get to know you and understand your aspirations for your business and as an entrepreneur.
Please do contact our team by calling 020 7566 7650 or emailing professionaltraining@goldsmiths-